There has never been a better time to join Vidyard. The business is growing at a record pace, Vidyard’s Marketing budget has grown 4X year over year and we are tripling our Strategy and Analytics team to support this incredible growth. In this position, we are looking for an experienced Growth Analyst to support our paid and organic marketing initiatives!
Vidyard is looking for team members who share our passion of helping businesses, educators and everyday people succeed through the power of video. As a growth analyst, you will partner primarily with the marketing team, enabling them to better understand how to leverage paid media and organic marketing initiatives, from awareness through conversion, to help grow the business. You will be instrumental in launching and analyzing high impact initiatives that will grow and retain our free, SMB and Enterprise customer base, and help monetize the business.
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So whether you are located close to one of Vidyard's collaboration spaces in Kitchener, ON and Vancouver, BC, or if home is anywhere else in North America, you will be an integral part of the team.
As a member of the Strategy & Analytics team, you will:
- Function as the analytics partner for the Growth Marketing team
- Develop a deep understanding of product features, related KPIs, and Vidard’s data model
- Interpret data, analyze initiative performance using statistical techniques, and provide functional and executive level dashboards and reports
- Analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets, tease out new insights and identify hypotheses that could unlock significant growth opportunities in the business
- Inform product experimentation by (a) forecasting potential growth and project impact and (b) recommending testing best practices regarding audience segmentation, cohort size and required time to achieve statistically significance
- Communicate key findings to senior stakeholders, influencing them to make the best decisions possible
- Become a center for institutional knowledge by developing a deep understanding of Vidyard’s customer journey phases, key business metrics, data model and analytics tool set
To be an effective team member, the following skills are valuable:
- 2-5+ years B2B and/or B2C experience in growth analytics at a technology company, ideally working with marketing teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent SQL skills and fluency with BI/visualization tools (E.g. Looker, Periscope, Tableau.) Experience with R and Python is a bonus
- Experience in working with large data sets and distributed computing tools (ie. Redshift)
- Working knowledge of the marketing and sales funnel, customer journeys, onboarding and engagement initiatives, AB testing and automation tools
- Solid track record of taking a proactive approach, producing growth analytics and delivering in sprints cycles
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with marketing as well as product, sales, customer success and finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate effectively across multiple management levels
- Curious, driven, and excited to make a significant impact in helping achieve the company's mission!
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations.
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition team.