Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
This is a remote position.
As part of the FP&A Team, this role will act as a key finance partner to Vidyard’s global sales organization. This role will be responsible for performing financial analysis and modeling, designing, preparing, and support in executing the financial plans and budgets. As well as analyzing, interpreting, and communicating financial information to management. The position requires a well-rounded individual who has a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a high-growth and ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years of relevant experience, strong business acumen, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. The position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the VP of FP&A.
As a Senior Analyst you will:
- Act as a key advisor to the Sales organization and provide financial leadership and analytical support on P&L projections, new business opportunities and strategic investments
- Own expense for labor and non-labor forecasting for global Sales, and provide guidance and support to leaders to drive high growth and execute the company plans
- Build and own detailed financial models that forecast and analyze expenses in order to understand variances and opportunities to improve forecast accuracy
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams, establishing trust, and gaining a deep understanding of relevant business drivers
- Understand and track ARR results, sales quotas, attainment, commissions, and sales performance by product to support in driving efficient growth
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology to solve business problems, partnering with internal technical teams
- Maintain a pulse on trends and competitive analysis as applicable to Vidyard’s products
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in FP&A, management consulting, investment analysis, accounting and/or strategic planning; SaaS experience preferred
- Financial modeling: High proficiency with Excel, ability to build thoughtful, simple or complex, and auditable financial models
- Experience in supporting sales or marketing functions: both is a plus
- Tools & Systems: Proficiency with Enterprise Financial Planning Tools & Systems: experience with Intacct, Salesforce, SiSense, and Adaptive Insights a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of employees and present to senior executives
- Capable of working in a remote centric, dynamic, fast-changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or similar field preferred.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.