We are looking for an Internal Communications Coordinator (3 month internship) to support our Talent Operations team as we lead the charge on a digital first transformation at Vidyard! Are you looking for a unique opportunity to become part of a small Talent team in a high-growth company? If you’re looking for a temporary role to gain experience in Talent Operations/HR and make an impact immediately, we’d love to hear from you!
The Internal Communications Coordinator will have the opportunity to facilitate the strategic transformation of our company intranet (Confluence) as we shift to a “document everything” mindset. The Internal Communications Coordinator will support the build out of new resources and the redesign of existing resources to enable a digital first workforce and drive engagement with our intranet.
As an Internal Communications Coordinator at Vidyard, you will:
- Develop internal resources to support our digital first transformation
- Help champion the drive for documentation across all teams at Vidyard
- Support the redesign of our company intranet, including content development, page buildout, formatting, and template creation
- Gather feedback from key internal stakeholders
- Research new features, integrations, and best practices
- Own special projects as assigned by the Talent team to make Vidyard the best digital first workplace
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Visual design skills
- Resourcefulness and comfort working with ambiguity
- Ability to be flexible and agile in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and work independently
- Strong research skills – able to utilize internal and external resources effectively
- Familiarity with G Suite
- Prior experience working with Confluence or a company intranet is a huge plus
- Curiosity, inquisitiveness, and a passion for video
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.