Are you a passionate creative who loves building social media content with a focus on video? Are you an aspiring or established YouTuber? Are you experienced in making fresh content for LinkedIn, TikTok, or Instagram? If so, Vidyard is looking for a talented individual to join our Content Marketing Team! This person will have a proven track record in producing unique social content that drives engagement.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with our Social team to generate engaging, fun, and value-packed content that will attract and delight our audience across our social media channels.
Hint: A key requirement for this role is creativity and being comfortable in front of the camera. We’d love to see a video cover letter (using our free tool!) outlining why you think you’d be the best fit for this role!
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model, so whether you are local to KW or elsewhere in southern Ontario you will be an integral part of the team. This role does require some collaboration/filming, so occasional access to the collaboration center in Kitchener will be required (with, of course, all safety measures in place).
As Social Media Specialist, you will:
- Work with our Social Media team to strategize, plan, and create the dynamic video, visual, and supporting social copy that delivers results
- Use social insights and analytics to help formulate an effective content strategy
- Assist in managing daily posting to social media platforms (including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Manage our employee social amplification platform
- Engage with our online community and respond to comments and requests in a professional and timely manner
- Work collaboratively with the large and diverse marketing team to offer social media support for programs and campaigns
- Be dedicated to remaining up-to-date on the latest B2B social trends
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Proven expertise in content creation and building an audience/brand on social
- Experience creating video content from pre- to post-production and are comfortable being on camera
- A background using video and image editing tools, i.e., Adobe Suite, Premiere, Spark, Canva
- Proficiency using a social media management tool such as Hootsuite
- 1+ years of experience in a social, video, or content marketing related role
- The flexibility, resourcefulness, and strong organizational skills needed to help us prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- A focus on collaboration working across a large and diverse marketing team
- Background creating social content for B2B or SaaS is an asset
- Experience working with a video platform is an asset
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host social events in addition to holiday celebrations, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.