Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
Vidyard is currently seeking a VP of Engineering. As the VP of Engineering at Vidyard, you will be responsible for the strategic execution of our software engineering department. Reporting into the CTO and as a critical member of the senior leadership team, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our success through leading the growth of our engineering teams.
In this role you will develop and lead high-performing remote teams with an engineering ethos that focuses on technical innovation, continuous improvement, and team collaboration. You will partner with our Design and Product organizations to plan and deliver the growth of our world-leading video sales and marketing platform.
The successful candidate will be passionate about building high performance teams focused on quality, urgency and innovation. As a high-performance team leader, you will establish hiring plans, develop professional growth plans, and create systems and processes that drive a high performance engineering culture.
This is a remote opportunity open to candidates located in North America.
In this role, you’ll be challenged to:
- Lead our Engineering practice in setting the strategic direction and driving a strong execution and delivery focused culture
- Be a member of our Senior Leadership Team and champion Engineering priorities to the executive team and across the business.
- Work closely with your engineering management team to foster a high performance culture and create growth opportunities for our team of ~70 developers.
- Hire and manage a high performance growth-oriented team.
- Evolve and scale the practice and process of Engineering at Vidyard
- Partner with our product and design leadership to deliver amazing product experiences.
We are looking for people with:
- 5+ years experience managing and growing teams of engineers and working on a leadership team
- Experience with rapid growth and scale.
- History of creating growth opportunities and managing team members to achieve these objectives.
- Experience managing in a remote-first environment
- Must have strong collaboration and team building skills up, down and across an organization
- Proven experience managing multiple complex projects
- Proven track record of building and leading inclusive and engaged engineering teams
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.