Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
About the Team:
We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer to lead a team of developers as we transform our online properties into awe-inspiring digital experiences. Partnering with our marketing team, you’ll lead the team through building and managing our online properties and you’ll have a blast doing it!
Our team of web developers are responsible for building and managing Vidyard.com as well as additional owned and managed web properties. Working closely with our in-house Design, Content Marketing, and Demand Generation teams, you’ll ensure our online properties act as an integrated part of our lead generation process as well as an extension of our global brand.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team of 4-5 talented web developers
- Partner with Vidyard stakeholders to design, manage and execute the overall implementation plan for Vidyard.com
- Use your web development and design skills to build engaging and memorable digital experiences for our online audiences
- Recommend and implement new ideas for using our web properties to attract, qualify, and convert more potential customers
- Translate design requirements into functional, high performing websites optimized for both desktop and mobile experiences
- Build landing pages with integrations into our Marketo marketing automation platform and custom APIs as required
- Test and debug pages across browsers, platforms and devices to ensure consistent brand experiences
To be an effective team member you will have:
- Previous experience leading or managing a team
- 5+ years of experience designing, building, and managing web properties
- Experience working with WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, VueJS and responsive web design
- Experience building maintainable and highly scalable websites on AWS infrastructure
- Experience integrating web pages with marketing automation systems for visitor tracking and form-based data collection
- Experience with cross-browser testing, SEO, and A/B testing using optimization tools like Optimizely
- Knowledge of user experience design concepts and landing page design
- A strong desire to make a huge impact in a high-velocity startup environment
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Kitchener, ON or Vancouver, BC, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will be an integral dpart of the team.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.