Vidyard helps businesses and professionals connect with their audiences in a whole new way through engaging, personalized, and measurable video experiences. Through its global video hosting and analytics platform, Vidyard empowers businesses from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to transform their approach to marketing, sales, and corporate communications. Through its free and pro tools, Vidyard helps any business professional create and share custom videos to deliver their message in a more personal and impactful way. Thousands of businesses and millions of people around the world rely on Vidyard for their video needs.
This is a remote position.
See Remote @ Vidyard for details
About the Team:
We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer to lead a team of developers as we transform our online properties into awe-inspiring digital experiences. Partnering with our marketing team, you’ll lead the team through building and managing our online properties and you’ll have a blast doing it!
Our team of web developers is responsible for building and managing Vidyard.com as well as additional owned and managed web properties. Working closely with our in-house Design, Content Marketing, and Demand Generation teams, you’ll ensure our online properties act as an integrated part of our lead generation process as well as an extension of our global brand.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team of 4-5 talented web developers
- Partner with Vidyard stakeholders to design, manage and execute the overall implementation plan for Vidyard.com
- Use your web development and design skills to build engaging and memorable digital experiences for our online audiences
- Recommend and implement new ideas for using our web properties to attract, qualify, and convert more potential customers
- Translate design requirements into functional, high performing websites optimized for both desktop and mobile experiences
- Build landing pages with integrations into our Marketo marketing automation platform and custom APIs as required
- Test and debug pages across browsers, platforms and devices to ensure consistent brand experiences
To be an effective team member you will have:
- Previous experience leading or managing a team
- 5+ years of experience designing, building, and managing web properties
- Experience working with WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, VueJS and responsive web design
- Experience building maintainable and highly scalable websites on AWS infrastructure
- Experience integrating web pages with marketing automation systems for visitor tracking and form-based data collection
- Experience with cross-browser testing, SEO, and A/B testing using optimization tools like Optimizely
- Knowledge of user experience design concepts and landing page design
- A strong desire to make a huge impact in a high-velocity startup environment
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. We also offer three flexible benefit plans to suit your unique needs, so choose what’s best for you/your family and your coverage starts as soon as you do.
Along with the health benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts, additional benefits include unlimited vacation, RRSP match programs, ESOP and learning and development spending accounts.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Vancouver, BC, & Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.