Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
Vidyard is looking for a driven Strategic Partner Manager. In this role you are responsible for building and scaling the partnership opportunity for our SaaS ISV and Technology ecosystem. You will identify companies, outreach via phone and email and make contact with VP and C-level decision makers to help them assess their video strategy and prepare them for integration with the Vidyard platform.. The successful candidate will be proficient in sales strategies, and effectively plan and execute a go to market timeline with our partners..
As a Strategic Partner Manager you will:
- Manage relationships with software providers in strategic industries for Vidyard, including Sales Enablement, CRM, Marketing Automation, etc.
- Identify new partners and negotiate business and technical terms related to integrations delivered around Vidyard products, and to drive adoption of Vidyard products in their customer base
- Maintain a pipeline of partner opportunities by stage
- Create and execute on Go-to-Market plan with partner to ensure successful launch of video products, and adoption on their platform
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and internal teams to identify growth opportunities for Vidyard through partnerships
- Track, analyze, influence and communicate key metrics to build opportunities
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- College/University degree preferred
- MBA a plus
- 5+ years experience working within Partnerships, Sales or Business Development
- Deep understanding of Software Sales Cycle and associated metrics
- Experience in partnerships and video platforms preferred
- Experience communicating and presenting ideas to external and internal audiences on emerging opportunities for Video
- A track record of influencing change across organizations both large and small
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical experience with knowledge of operating principles
- Experience engaging with C-level of any partner organization
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.