Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
Vidyard is looking for a Product Manager to join the Product Management team and play an important role in delighting our users in the world of online video. Our product management team is composed of driven people who own critical decisions within our development organization that have significant impacts on our business. Love creating unique and engaging product experiences? Videos on our platform have reached millions and we’d love your help reaching millions more!
This is a remote position.
As a member of the product management team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Owning a roadmap for your part of the Vidyard product portfolio. With our web app, browser extensions, mobile apps and integration ecosystem, there’s plenty to be excited about.
- Performing industry research to understand what’s next for online video and where we fit to expand our footprint
- Leveraging market and customer feedback to drive decisions on key problem areas
- Challenging decisions with qualitative and quantitative observations
- Defining OKRs and setting product targets against core business metrics
To be an effective team member, the following skills would be valuable:
- 5+ years experience delivering great technology products from ideation to delivery to iteration
- Experience in a >$50M in revenue product environment, preferably with a PLG/freemium-to-paid-to-enterprise model
- Ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams like marketing, sales and customer experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- An eye for fresh, modern app design
- Knowledge of project management tools like Jira and data analysis tools like Mixpanel or Heap Analytics
- Experience working with product designers and software developers
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience operating in a product-led growth company
- Previous work on credit card payment and/or e-commerce flows with systems like Stripe, Zuora or Chargebee
- B2B SaaS or video tech experience
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.