There has never been a better time to join Vidyard. The business is growing at a record pace and we are doubling our Strategy and Analytics team over the next 6 months!
We are looking for a mission driven Marketing Analyst who shares our passion of helping businesses, educators and everyday people succeed through the power of asynchronous video.
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So whether you are located close to one of Vidyard's collaboration spaces in Kitchener, ON and Vancouver, BC, or if home is anywhere else in North America, you will be an integral part of the team.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will partner primarily with the marketing team as well as with the product, sales and customer success and finance teams to answer key questions about campaign performance, audience segmentation, activation, acquisition, retention and monetization. You will be instrumental in launching and analyzing high impact initiatives that will grow our free, SMB and Enterprise customer base and help monetize the business.
As a member of the Strategy & Analytics team, you will:
- Function as the analytics partner for the marketing campaigns team
- Establish consistent tracking, KPIs, and dashboards as well as developing insights into campaign impact on customer signups, activation, acquisition, retention and monetization
- Manage and report on our attribution model, influencing marketing spend and effort allocation
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, teasing out new marketing campaign, audience segmentation and strong ROI opportunities
- Interpret data, analyze marketing campaign results using statistical techniques and provide functional and executive level dashboards and reports
- Communicate findings from data and analyses to senior stakeholders, influencing them to make the best decisions possible
- Become a center for institutional knowledge by developing a deep understanding of Vidyard’s customer journey phases, key business metrics, data model and analytics tool set
To be an effective team member, the following skills are valuable:
- 2-3 years B2B and/or B2C experience working as a marketing and campaign data analyst
- Excellent SQL skills and fluency with BI/visualization tools (Periscope, Tableau and/or Looker)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in working with large data sets and distributed computing tools (Ie. Redshift)
- Strong working knowledge of the marketing and sales funnel, marketing channels, attribution models and marketing automation tools and processes
- Solid track record of taking a proactive approach, producing marketing analysis and delivering in sprints cycles
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with marketing as well as product, sales, customer success and finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate effectively across multiple management levels
- Curious, driven, and excited to make a significant impact in helping achieve the company's mission!
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations.
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.