There’s never been a better time to join Vidyard! As video moves from a nice have, to a must have, our business is growing at a fast pace and we are looking for the best and brightest to join us. At Vidyard, you’ll have the opportunity to engage across teams, utilize and grow your skill set, and make an impact with the work you do.
We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our growing Talent Operations team! Are you looking for a unique opportunity to become part of a Digital First Talent team in a high-growth company? As an HRBP, you will partner with leaders and Vidyardians to align business and talent strategies to add strategic value to your client groups. The HRBP will also lead the charge on leadership development and support our Digital First transformation at Vidyard.
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Digital First operating model. So, whether you are located close to our collaboration space in Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else in Eastern Canada, you will be an integral part of the team.
A bit about you:
As a Human Resources Business Partner at Vidyard, you will:
- Partner with client groups to develop people strategies that enable business, growth and Digital First objectives
- Support and collaborate with the Talent Operations team to deliver talent programs to client groups
- Build high trust relationships with employees and leaders at all levels
- Partner with the business to build programs and strategies to retain and develop top talent
- Influence the direction of our talent programs and talent operations strategies by analysing, diagnosing and advocating for client needs
- Advise and coach leaders to drive solutions to build high performing teams with a focus on achievement management, goal setting, org/job design, team connections and compensation to name a few
- Design and deliver leadership development and Digital First programming
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to create and execute growth and recruitment strategies
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Experience working as a Human Resources Business Partner or Generalist ideally in a Digital First, tech or high growth company
- Experience with change management strategies
- Experience designing and implementing leadership development programming
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and deliver high quality work while working independently
- Someone who thrives on change in fast paced, high growth, Digital First environment
- Strong leadership, trust building, and influencing skills
- Resilient and has the ability to power-through when priorities change, work is interrupted or set backs occur
- Highly motivated, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, requires little direction
- Positive, energetic, and enthusiastic about helping people succeed
- Superior problem solver with good judgment and the ability to be resourceful
- Knowledge of employment and workplace legislation in Canada
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.