There has never been a better time to join Vidyard. The business is growing at a record pace and we are doubling our Business Systems & Data team over the next 6 months!
Vidyard is looking for a Marketing System Administrator to build and maintain our Go-To-Market (GTM) SaaS tech stack on the Business Operations team. As system administrator you will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance and reliable operation of the Marketing and GTM system Infrastructure including Marketo, Intercom, Salesforce, Engagio and others. You will collaborate closely with peers including the System Architect, Sales System Manager (Salesforce), and Marketo Administrator.
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Kitchener, ON and Vancouver, BC, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will be an integral part of the team.
- Proactively manage uptime and system performance across our MAP, GTM systems and integrations
- Maintain and monitor optimal system performance and uptime to support the Marketing, Sales and CX teams
- Resolve system or integrations issues/incidents timely and with urgency as they arise, using technical skills and critical thinking to diagnose and solve
- Identify root-causes of system issues and recommend long-term solutions to enhance system reliability
- Perform research on system technology and provide resolution to complex issues
- Implement and maintain MAP/GTM systems to support a scalable tech-stack as the business grows
- Review requests for new features, software or integrations and partner with business users to evaluate requirements and recommend plan to meet business needs
- Implement configuration changes as requested by business users while balancing change management best practices, system security and scalability
- Provide architectural input for system design to improve scalability, reliability and adaptability of infrastructure
- Plan and prioritize various projects and requests from GTM functions utilizing workflow management tools such as Jira, Zendesk and Confluence
- Assist with software management including new purchase requests and renewals to identify opportunities to streamline system architecture and drive cost savings
- Provision GTM system software for new hires, or team changes
- Collaborate with System Architect, IT Help team, Finance and external procurement vendor to manage software spend and allocation of seats
- Develop and apply effective change management practices such as testing, peer review and documentation to prevent deployment issues and enhance governance across the organization
Abilities & Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferably in computer science or related discipline
- 2+ years of work experience in similar technical role
- Experience working in fast-paced environment with changing needs
- Experience with cloud computing stack, setup and managing cloud infrastructure
- Software industry experience preferred, with leading SaaS products such as Salesforce, Marketo, Lean Data, Engagio etc
- Demonstrated experience with marketing automation programs and how they interact with outside integrations
- Experience with distributed Java programming, REST API and microservices
- Solid knowledge of API, Webhooks, Callbacks and automation scripting
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host social events in addition to holiday celebrations, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.