There has never been a better time to join Vidyard. The business is growing at a record pace and we are doubling our Business Systems & Data team over the next 6 months!
Vidyard is looking for a collaborative operations professional that wants to become part of a rapidly growing team. The Salesforce and Sales Systems Manager will optimize and maintain our Salesforce instance, Zuora CPQ & subscription platform, and ancillary Sales and Marketing systems driving standardization to scale. You are a Salesforce expert that loves problem solving, collaborating cross-functionally, managing projects and looking for new opportunities to streamline our technology and processes. You are energized by the opportunity to continually improve our technology to better meet the needs of the business, reduce issues and errors and support new initiatives. In this role you will be a key member of the Business Operations and Analytics team working closely with our System Architect, and Data Analytics teams.
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Kitchener, ON and Vancouver, BC, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will be an integral part of the team.
- Maintain and optimize existing sales & marketing technologies, primarily Salesforce and Zuora, supporting the operations of Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Partners
- Implement new technologies or processes to enable new GTM capabilities
- Integrate CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation systems (Marketo) with other internal data systems and technologies
- Ensure the consistent performance, uptime and security of the systems and technologies used by the company
- Advises on the operational requirements for new & revised pricing model and administers Product catalogue/Pricebooks in Zuora
- Manage vendor relationships, scoping and performance on key projects where external resources are engaged
- Collaborate internally with the Business Operations team optimizing our system and data architecture, supporting data analytics and enabling efficient deal cycles
- Partner across the business, designing technical solutions to support business needs and processes
- Identify opportunities and implement Salesforce system changes to streamline and rationalize page layouts, fields, workflow automation and syncs to enhance user experience
- Inform and suggest improvements for sales-related tools and workflows
- Enforce governance practices to produce reliable data and support the Data Analytics team in producing meaningful Salesforce reporting
ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5+ years of experience in Salesforce systems administration or development. Salesforce administration certification required (additional certification in architecture or development preferred)
- Fluent in Salesforce declarative workflow automation tools (workflow rules, process builder, flow). Basic understanding of APEX programming language preferred.
- Bachelor degree required - BBA preferred
- Experience of working with CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) systems, preferably Zuora or Salesforce CPQ
- In-depth understanding of Go To Market operations processes in the software industry including
- Quote and order management
- Sales process
- Customer/renewal management
- Contract management
- Experience integrating marketing automation platforms with CRM (Marketo preferably)
- Proven ability to understand business processes and implement systems to enable them
- Enjoy the challenge of switching between strategic thinking and getting your hands dirty to ensure that we are executing against the right priorities
- Collaborate, lead with influence, and work across the organization
- Strong project management abilities
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host social events in addition to holiday celebrations, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.