Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
This is a remote position.
About the Team:
The sales team at Vidyard sets high expectations for themselves and is driven by the success of our customers and prospects. We are always working to better our experience through constant learning, feedback and training. This position will report into the SMB or MM segment of our business and will be focused on growing the revenue of our customer base.
What you’ll do:
- Understand client business and industry dynamics, and present our products inside-out to external stakeholder
- Establish and growth relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within the customer base
- Work with existing customers and learn about their strategic priorities and initiatives
- Take part in the creation and execution of structured account plans designed to educate customers about Vidyard's solutions and increase their usage within and across teams, departments and subsidiaries
- Execute the account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential through upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Plan and deliver high-quality Quarterly Business Reviews with our CS Team
- Coordinate with internal team members in Sales, Customer Success and Product to help drive adoption, success, and growth
- Be invested in the success of our customers as this position is tied to ”New Revenue” and “Net Retention”
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in our CRM, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers
- Remain current on customer requirements, industry trends, market dynamics, and competitors
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ -years minimum experience in a sales role in an SDR, AE, or AM position at a B2B SaaS company, ideally in the Marketing Technology space.
- Experience in Account management and strategic selling
- Experience with complex solution sales process into VP level decision-makers in Marketing, IT, Sales and Procurement
- Record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Extremely process-driven in your sales methodology
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships
- Strong ability to quickly understand basic technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Other Desired Traits:
- Experience using the Vidyard product
- Strong work ethic
- Technically sound in computer skills
- Familiarity with CRM applications / SalesForce.com
- Problem and solution oriented
- Strong communicator and open collaborator
- Team player who will make sound decisive decisions
- Growth mindset
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
We pride ourselves on our performance culture and always look to raise the bar for personal and company expectations.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.