Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
Our Sales team is looking for driven Account Executives across all markets with a background in B2B technology or SaaS sales and a strong track record of overachievement.
If you’re currently in a Sales or Business Development role and ready to take the next step in your career - we’d love to chat!
What you’ll do:
- Manage fast and high volume sales cycles
- Manage relationships with new and existing customers
- Present the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Perform online demos of our product
- Focus on establishing Vidyard as a trusted business partner for target accounts
Depending on the market, you may also:
- Manage complex commercial sales cycles
- Source and develop a pipeline of new opportunities
- Be responsible for fast and high volume transactions
What you’ll bring:
- Sales experience, or 2+ years of outbound business development experience within SaaS.
- Full cycle sales experience ideal but not necessary
- Understand SaaS concepts such as ARR, AOV, MRR, Churn, etc.
- Track-record of over-achieving quota/targets
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with outbound prospecting, as we do high volume outreach to targeted accounts
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferably
Please note we will send all applicants a request to submit a 2-minute video application using Vidyard in order to complete the application process.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.