Vidyard helps businesses and professionals connect with their audiences in a whole new way through engaging, personalized, and measurable video experiences. Through its global video hosting and analytics platform, Vidyard empowers businesses from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to transform their approach to marketing, sales, and corporate communications. Through its free and pro tools, Vidyard helps any business professional create and share custom videos to deliver their message in a more personal and impactful way. Thousands of businesses and millions of people around the world rely on Vidyard for their video needs.
Our Sales team is looking for driven Account Executives across all markets with a background in B2B technology or SaaS sales and a strong track record of overachievement.
If you’re currently in a Sales or Business Development role and ready to take the next step in your career - we’d love to chat!
This is a remote position.
See Remote @ Vidyard for details
What you’ll do:
- Manage fast and high volume sales cycles
- Manage relationships with new and existing customers
- Present the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Perform online demos of our product
- Focus on establishing Vidyard as a trusted business partner for target accounts
Depending on the market, you may also:
- Manage complex commercial sales cycles
- Source and develop a pipeline of new opportunities
- Be responsible for fast and high volume transactions
What you’ll bring:
- Sales experience, or 2+ years of outbound business development experience within SaaS.
- Full cycle sales experience ideal but not necessary
- Understand SaaS concepts such as ARR, AOV, MRR, Churn, etc.
- Track-record of over-achieving quota/targets
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with outbound prospecting, as we do high volume outreach to targeted accounts
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferably
Please note we will send all applicants a request to submit a 2-minute video application using Vidyard in order to complete the application process.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. We also offer three flexible benefit plans to suit your unique needs, so choose what’s best for you/your family and your coverage starts as soon as you do.
Along with the health benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts, additional benefits include unlimited vacation, RRSP match programs, ESOP and learning and development spending accounts.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.