Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
Vidyard is looking for a passionate leader, who wants a greenfield opportunity to set the overall vision and execution of the team that architects, builds and implements technology solutions for our Product-Led Growth (PLG) strategy. This role will have a significant impact on setting-up VY to scale by leading tools & technology, integrations and data infrastructure with the opportunity to grow the team as the company grows rapidly.
What You’ll Do:
- Build the future-state vision for a scalable GTM technology stack aligned with the organization’s priorities while balancing reliability and maintenance needs
- Oversee the administration of critical business systems including Salesforce, Redshift & ancillary applications
- Plan and execute on transformation (implementations, integrations, & process) initiatives across the company using agile methodologies
- Optimize the data and integration design across the technology stack to enable robust data analytics with focus on the PLG funnel
- Review and identify opportunities for new technologies that will better achieve business objectives
Vendor & Budget Management
- Oversee the SW evaluation process, including business cases and technical evaluations, and contract approvals (legal, budget, security reviews)
- Implement and improve processes to streamline new SW reviews, upsells (additional seats) and rationalizing contracts where appropriate
- Manage the budget and renewals process for a portfolio of business tools and technology working closely with Finance and Legal
- Design, implement & manage scalable data infrastructure which will be the foundation of all data-related processes and enables high quality analytics, reporting, and experimentation
- Build a team that will develop the technical strategy and processes to manage our growing data infrastructure and ETL pipelines
- Work with business stakeholders to set both the long-term vision and near-term data infrastructure roadmap
- Design and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity, security and reliability of CRM, data warehouse and other system of record data to inform data analytics
- Collaborate with data owners to ensure a common understanding of roles, accountability, timing, and metric definitions and insights
- Maintain clear documentation on team workflow and SLAs; approach processes with a bias towards agility and action
People Management and leadership
- Manage a small but growing team including the System Architect, Sales Systems Manager and Data Engineers
- Assist in team structure design in order to establish clear roles & responsibilities for direct reports
- Direct cross-functional collaboration and planning for the team using proven project management techniques to prioritize business and team needs
What You’ll Bring:
- B.S. in Computer Science, data science, information systems or similar field required
- Knowledge required in: CRM (Salesforce), Integrations, Data management (Redshift) and marketing automation platform
- 10+ years over experience with emphasis on data and/or software engineering
- Experience directly managing data engineering or software engineering teams who support scalable production systems
- Experience building/maintaining ETL pipelines and leading data infrastructure projects
- Familiar with modern data technologies/stack such as Redshift, Airflow, Snowflake, SQL, AWS, Docker, BigQuery, Python, Git, etc.; experience with DBT a plus
- Experience hiring for fast-growing startups a plus
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.