We’re Vidyard, the pioneers of the video platform that helps businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video and the most exciting tech start up in town! We have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.
You’re passionate about providing a great customer experience and ready to drive the Vidyard customer base towards success with our platform. Building relationships is your forte and you live for finding creative solutions to complex problems. An upbeat, high-energy environment is the perfect place for you to make an impact. Most of all, you love your customers.
If you’re excited about helping customers make the most of their Vidyard experience and want to work with a fast-paced team that loves to have fun, we want to chat with you!
As a Customer Success Executive you will:
- Act as the main point of contact for large enterprise and key accounts customers
- Ensure customers realize the full value of the Vidyard platform throughout the entire lifecycle of the customer
- Manage annual renewals for large enterprise and key accounts customers
- Establish relationships to build advocacy and virality for Vidyard within our customers’ organizations
- Manage and coordinate implementation sessions to effectively introduce new customers to the Vidyard platform
- Manage Vidyard customers through critical milestones
- Manage the customer engagement within the platform to highlight key accounts and potential growth areas
- Become the customer advocate to ensure product feedback is passed to the product development team
- Collaborate with the technical support team to ensure customer issues are addressed and support materials are accessible
- Champion best practices and strategies for managing, publishing, optimizing and tracking video content within the Vidyard software.
- Create, manage and implement customer success initiatives (coordinate with other teams as required), including:
- Gainsight tracking
- User nurture emails and new feature announcements
- Client NPS submissions, and surveys
- Liaise with the client services team to help coordinate – Video migrations, categorization of video content, branding and software integrations
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Post-secondary education in a related business, communications or technical discipline
- A sales or sales development background is a significant plus
- 5+ years of progressive and consultative experience in customer facing account management roles with an emphasis on commercial relationships.
- Progressive experience in managing relationships with multiple enterprise level accounts accompanied by a proven record of success in management of these relationships.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and commercial skills
- High level understanding and ability to contribute to contracts and legal related complexities present in commercial relationships
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss business needs, organizational goals, and potential solutions, with all levels of customers
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced, often ambiguous, environment
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment is preferred
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host social events in addition to holiday celebrations, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.