Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Vidyard is currently looking for a Product Designer.
You’re someone who is passionate about developing products based on insights from real people. You’re constantly thinking about the user, the business, and the technology. You'll work closely with a team of designers, product managers, and engineers to create beautifully designed products from research, ideation to launch.
This is a remote position in Canada.
As a Product Designer you will:
- You’ll work closely with the Product Managers to turn insights and concepts into practical, elegant solutions.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
- You’re always thinking about quality. Sketching concepts, tweaking flows or polishing the designs that represent the product vision.
- You’ll work closely with engineers and QA throughout the production process.
- You will work with the design team to help establish a design discipline and the design systems used at Vidyard
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Have the ability to deliver and receive feedback effectively and help your team become stronger designers.
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 3-5 years experience as a product designer
- Experience in producing wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity designs using tools such as Figma, Principle
- Fluency in front-end development (HTML, CSS)
- A strong background in design research
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
To apply you will:
- Submit your resume and cover letter describing your unique fit for this role
- A portfolio of design work that showcases your UX and design skill sets.
- Include links to your portfolio, Instagram, Dribbble, etc. where we can learn more about your work
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.