Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
A Product Designer at Vidyard is someone who is passionate about creating compelling video products based on insights from real people and is constantly thinking about the user, the business, and the technology. You'll work closely with a cross-functional team of talented designers, product managers, engineers, QA, marketers and data analysts to create beautifully designed products from research, ideation to launch.
As the Product Designer of the Conversion Team, you’ll touch the end-to-end user lifecycle across multiple customer segments - from a freemium evaluator exploring the product for the first time to a champion user converting to a paid customer upgrading across product tiers. This is a fast paced team where you will have the opportunity to design experiments that connect users to authentic value and turn successful users into new product-qualified leads that accelerate company growth.
This is a remote position.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, QA, Marketing and Business Ops to define team strategy, set roadmap priorities and deliver practical, elegant solutions that delight users.
- You have a data-influenced but customer-centric design mentality that aligns quantitative and qualitative insights to design thoughtful experiments that drive business outcomes .
- Collaborate with the design team to create a cohesive, consistent user experience and amplify the design discipline at Vidyard
- Rapidly produce multiple design concepts; knowing when to create pixel-perfect prototypes, and when to make low-fi sketches.
- Plan and facilitate cross-functional brainstorming sessions to align stakeholders and identify new opportunity areas for impact.
- Deliver and receive feedback effectively to help your team become better designers.
- Experience at a product led growth organization, ideally with a freemium to paid product
- Ability to own the end-to-end design process, from rough ideas and wireframes, to high fidelity prototypes using tools such as Miro, Figma, and Principle
- Familiarity with front-end development frameworks
- A strong understanding of the research and testing methods required to develop customer empathy and validate ideas.
- Can autonomously juggle multiple projects at once while balancing speed with quality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
To apply you will:
- Submit your resume and cover letter describing your unique fit for this role
- A portfolio of design work that showcases your UX and design skill sets.
- Include links to your portfolio, Instagram, Dribbble, etc. where we can learn more about your work!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.