Vidyard is looking for a Business Operations leader to drive and scale our data analytics program including business intelligence and growth. This is a dynamic role, working cross-functionally with Vidyard’s management team to identify and evaluate growth opportunities. The Director of Strategy & Analytics will manage a team of business and growth analysts working closely with Marketing, Product, Sales functions and peers on the Business Operations team. You have a strong analytical background with technical knowledge of data analytics tools and techniques, experience managing a high-performing team, and think strategically to design and manage a data analytics program.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Builds and maintains analytics program, leading the vision for the team and driving roadmap planning with stakeholders
- Strategically plans and prioritizes cross-functional data analytics work focusing on growth opportunities
- Builds cohesive plan with the Growth team based on data and insights which includes KPIs, core objectives and tactics
- Facilitates collaboration across the business, helping to direct focus on key areas of opportunity and investment based on data analytics
- Directs and produces insightful data analytics for business decision-making
- Manages and analyzes business data to identify trends and opportunities including pipeline, customer and ARR data
- Oversees Sales and pipeline forecasting, and customer success reporting including renewal & churn metrics, and customer-base segmentation
- Performs analysis to assist in marketing performance assessment and spend decisions
- Forecasts pipeline and manage the attribution model of pipeline sources
- Manages team of data analysts, including growth analysts, with project and task allocations, prioritization, guidance & review
- Collaborates closely with Business Applications teammates to influence system, architecture and data engineering efforts
- Identifies opportunities to enhance tech stack and data infrastructure
- Fosters culture of data-driven decision making and enhances data literacy across the organization
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 7-10 years of experience, including 5+ working in strategy, analytics or business operations
- Bachelor degree required
- Management Consulting or Product Lead Growth Software experience preferred
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Strong analytics and business insights skills, including proficiency in SQL, building experiment models and measuring business impact
- In-depth understanding of Go To Market operations processes in the software industry including lead management, sales process, and renewal management
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Proven ability to work with senior management and executives
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host social events in addition to holiday celebrations, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.