Vidyard is looking for a motivated, high-integrity Senior Analyst to join our Financial Planning and Analysis Team, supporting our Sales and Marketing (Go-To-Market) teams. This position provides strategic and analytical support to the CFO and senior Go-to-Market leaders.
As a Senior Analyst you will:
- Focus on strategic thinking, modelling, analytics, and problem-solving to advise leadership on forecast and growth strategies
- Prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and manage through hyper-growth
- Develop long-term growth models that can be translated to revenue forecasts
- Maintain revenue forecasts, reports, and analysis on an ongoing basis
- Be a trusted business partner to Go-to-Market leadership and play a critical role in supporting the company's rapid growth
- Gain an intimate understanding of revenue strategy, organizational structure, our leaders and managers, and their objectives and concerns
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Proven experience in conducting analysis, cross-functional teamwork, and tackling operational challenges
- Experience modelling revenue in subscription-based model, focused on hyper-growth and monetization strategies
- Understanding of accounting principles relating to software and subscription revenue; ability to translate growth models to revenue forecast
- Working knowledge of the sales and marketing funnel is required
- Experience in Excel and Salesforce; Adaptive Insights, Sisense
- 2+ years software industry experience in FP&A, business operations, revenue strategy, or business analysis
- University degree in business or accounting, MBA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate effectively across multiple management levels
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host social events in addition to holiday celebrations, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.