Vidyard is looking for a passionate Growth Analyst. The successful candidate will partner with the product, marketing, Customer Experience, and sales teams to answer key questions about how to grow revenue, monetize the business, and launch high-impact initiatives.
The Growth Analyst will enable our product team to better understand how our users interact with our product. You will use your strong analytical, technical, and product background to surface opportunities in product and other go-to-market functions. You're capable of executing independently and are energized by ambiguity. The ideal candidate understands product adoption/retention/monetization, marketing and sales processes, growth analysis, and the user journey and associated metrics at each step. You're curious, driven, and excited to make a significant impact in helping us achieve the company's mission.
As a member of the Go to Market (GTM) Operations team, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Interpret complex data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Develop a deep understanding of product features, related KPIs, and key business metrics to highlight product levers that will increase customer activation, conversion, and retention
- Analyze problems and opportunities to identify hypotheses and recommend experiments
- Inform product experimentation and roadmaps by performing analysis to understand user engagement behaviour, forecasting growth and project impact, and analyzing audience size (test significance levels)
- Leverage SQL and data visualization tools (Periscope) to design and develop new executive-facing dashboards to track acquisition, monetization and engagement trends
- Communicate findings from data and analyses to senior stakeholders, influencing them to make the best decisions possible
- Develop and execute on data tracking requirements for experiments and projects
To be an effective team member, the following skills are valuable:
- 3-5 years B2B and/or B2C experience in a growth function for a technology company, ideally in a product management/development or analytics team
- Excellent SQL skills and fluency with BI/visualization tools. Experience with R and Python is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in working with large data sets and distributed computing tools (Ie. Redshift)
- Working knowledge of the marketing and sales funnel and process
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with marketing, product, development, sales, and post-sales functions
- Strong familiarity with our product as well as our prospective audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate effectively across multiple management levels
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the online video platform built for business. Our free video creation and hosting solution is trusted by thousands of organizations across the globe—from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises—to get their business videos online. Backed by powerful video analytics, security features, and integrations with other business tools, Vidyard makes video easy for marketing, sales, support, and communication teams. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent team.