Vidyard is looking for a driven Senior Partner Manager. In this role you are responsible for building and scaling the partnership opportunity for our Sales, Training, and Development ecosystem. You will identify companies, outreach via phone and email and make contact with VP and C-level decision makers to encourage them to enter a partner agreement. The successful candidate will plan and execute a go to market timeline for the customer base.
As a Senior Partner Manager you will:
- Manage relationships with Training and Consulting organizations in strategic industries for Vidyard, including Sales Enablement, System Integrators, etc.
- Identify new partners and negotiate business and technical terms related to services delivered around Vidyard products, and to drive adoption of Vidyard products in their customer base.
- Maintain a pipeline of partner opportunities by stage
- Create and execute on Go-to-Market plan with partner to ensure successful launch of video services on their platform
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and internal teams to identify growth opportunities for Vidyard through partnerships
- Track, analyze, influence and communicate key metrics to build opportunities and experience that create scale and meaningful ecosystem valu
- College/University degree preferred
- MBA a plus
- 5+ years experience working within Partnerships, Sales or Business Development
- Deep understanding of Software Sales Cycle and associated metrics.
- Experience in partnerships and video platforms preferred
- Experience communicating and presenting ideas to external and internal audiences on emerging opportunities for Video
- A track record of influencing change across organizations both large and small
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical experience with knowledge of operating principles
- Experience engaging with C-level of any partner organization
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.