We’re Vidyard, the pioneers of the video platform that helps businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video and the most exciting tech start up in town! Located in downtown Kitchener, we have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals.
You’re passionate about providing a great customer experience and ready to drive the Vidyard customer base towards success with our platform. Building relationships is your forte and you live for finding creative solutions to complex problems. An upbeat, high-energy environment is the perfect place for you to make an impact. Most of all, you love your customers.
If you’re excited about helping customers make the most of their Vidyard experience and want to work with a fast-paced team that loves to have fun, we want to chat with you!
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Be the main point of contact for large enterprise and key accounts customers
- Ensure customers gain the full value of the Vidyard platform throughout their entire lifecycle
- Manage annual renewals for large enterprise and key accounts customers
- Establish relationships to build advocacy for Vidyard within our customers’ organizations
- Schedule and manage onboarding sessions to introduce new customers to the Vidyard platform
- Assist with the implementation of Vidyard for new customers helping them to reach critical milestones
- Keep track of customer engagement with the platform to highlight key accounts and potential growth areas
- Serve as the customer advocate to ensure product feedback is passed to the development team
- Work with the technical support team to ensure customer issues are addressed and support materials are accessible
- Share best practices and strategies for managing, publishing, optimizing and tracking video content
- Create, manage and implement customer success initiatives (coordinate with other teams as required), including:
- Customer newsletters
- Gainsight tracking
- User nurture emails and new feature announcements
- Client services – Coordinate video migrations, bulk uploads, account organization, etc.
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Post-secondary education in a related business, communications or technical discipline
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing account management or renewals focused role
- Experience managing relationships with multiple enterprise level accounts
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to discuss business needs and goals with all levels of customers
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment and balance multiple projects
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment is preferred
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.