Vidazoo is a video content and yield management platform. Founded in 2013, the Tel Aviv based company focuses primarily on building smart automation tools to help publishers manage multiple video placements and optimize demand under the same platform. Its rich product portfolio includes an HTML5 video player, adserver, yield management platform, and most recently, a video discovery platform which saves precious time for journalists by auto embedding editorial videos onto related articles in real time. Vidazoo is part of the Perion Network, traded on NASDAQ (NASDAQ:PERI).
Who are we?
Vidazoo is on a mission to lead and inspire the advertising industry by building cutting-edge technology, with an all-in-one video advertising platform and player for publishers. We specialize in developing high-end products for publishers with a focus on growing video advertising revenue from web visitors.
We are looking for an analytical, detail-oriented, hands-on, business-oriented and highly motivated individual to join our Ad Operations Team. The successful Ad Operations Manager will be a key contributor to the success and growth of Vidazoos' partners on the platform.
By combining exceptional operational and analytical skills, with business acumen and technical know-how, you will support the account management team in turning complex datasets into actionable insights. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of mission-critical functions and will interface with the Account Management team daily.
What will you be responsible for?
- Know all the ins and outs of the Vidazoo product and the account management operations
- Perform analysis on complex data sets to create actionable insights and maximize revenue opportunities
- Lead troubleshooting efforts and work closely with our technical teams to ensure issues are communicated and resolved promptly.
- Identify opportunities for growth for key accounts and work with Account Managers to build an action plan and implement it successfully
- Assist in the smooth onboarding and launching of new partners to the platform
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Information Systems/ Economics or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information (excel, BI tools, SQL nice to have)
- Client focused, detail-oriented mindset with a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- Fluent in English
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Initiative, go-getter attitude
- Quick learner
- Previous experience in Ad Tech- An advantage