When we asked our current SEO Specialists why they chose to further their careers with Victorious, their answers had a common theme; Victorious is a place where good SEOs are free to grow into great SEOs, where a culture of continuous learning is encouraged, and where your skills and potential are valued and utilized.
We are currently hiring for two SEO Specialists to join our team. At Victorious, our SEO Crew get an opportunity to dive headfirst into SEO with the resources to thrive and succeed. Working with us, you will gain exposure to, and knowledge of, a wide variety of companies. Our strategists & specialists have an active role in all parts of our customers’ SEO strategy, from large scale technical audits to helping them define their first keyword strategy - every SEO challenge, and opportunity, can be found at Victorious.
Victorious is the only SEO agency to win Agency of the Year twice from the two largest publications (U.S. Search Awards® / Search Engine Land®), and you’ll quickly realize there’s no better place to become a world-class SEO than at Victorious.
To complete all customer deliverables on time, accurately, and aligned with our customers' business goals.
YOU’LL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Supporting Sales by creating strategy, joining sales calls, and analyzing websites
- Supporting Customer Success with consistent and clear communication on strategy and timely execution of deliverables
- Executing a variety of on-page and off-page SEO strategies for an extensive list of customers across varying industries and market segments
- Delivering expert recommendations for keyword research, technical auditing, and link acquisition in coordination with customer business objectives and SEO best practices
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend comprehensive SEO strategies
- Leading cross-departmental education and training seminars
- Improving key deliverables, processes, and systems to maximize customer satisfaction and team efficiency
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Experience working with popular SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Ability to adapt to new technology and tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools
- 2+ years of agency-side experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Knowledge of PPC programs
- Experience optimizing data gathered from paid sources
- Experience in content writing and content editing
- Google Analytics certified
***We are open to applicants across the United States, as this is a remote-flex opportunity. And, while we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the U.S., we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.
KEY CULTURE TRAITS:
- You are self-motivated. You don’t need to be tightly managed to be successful, yet you understand the importance of following processes and communication. You don’t need to be fired up; you’re self-motivated by an inner drive to produce the best results and to be part of creating something great.
- You give a sh*t about your work. You believe in the inherent value of work and your role in helping a team succeed. You hate cynicism and are always looking to become a better version of yourself. Ego isn’t an issue for you because you know feedback is the fastest way to improve.
- You demonstrate radical integrity. You take your responsibilities seriously, even if they’re difficult or uncomfortable. You do what you say you’ll do and you’re always honest. Coworkers can rely on you to deliver and management never worries about your work ethic.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Remote flex
- Unlimited PTO
- Robust SEO Training Program
- Paid Bank Holidays
- Two Week Paid Winter Holiday Break
- Annual Paid Company Offsite
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Matching Donations to Charity
- 401(k) Company Match
- 100% Company Sponsored Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- Monthly Stipend for WFH Expenses
- Employee Wellness Program
Victorious is the 10th fastest-growing private company in the San Francisco Bay Area. A fully-distributed team headquartered in the Design District of San Francisco, we’re a hard-working group of professionals looking for teammates to join us in our mission for the long-term.
Victorious is not the typical San Francisco startup. We are not funded by Silicon Valley venture capitalists. Our days are not consumed with increasing “runway” or launching an “MVP”. We’re not hungry for acquisition and exit. If not these, then what are we? We’re a profitable, efficient, sustainable company scaling at a strong pace due to natural growth. Our product is market-proven and is being sought out by some of the largest technology companies in San Francisco and beyond. If you’re looking for a place to call home without worrying about your employer shutting its doors for a myriad of reasons, then we may be the place for you.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), extended winter holiday break, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast-growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at victoriousseo.com
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date resume with a cover letter, which explains your interest. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs.No phone calls please, no agencies, and no recruiters.