VICE Nordic is looking for a dedicated HR Assistant to help develop and grow our HR department across all off our Nordic offices.
HR at VICE Nordic
VICE Nordic experienced an exponential growth in 2016, and has developed from a small startup of 20 employees to a middle sized company with 100+ employees. HR first came to VICE Nordic in the spring of 2017, and we are still in the starting phase of building a strong HR within VICE Nordic. We are therefore looking for a HR Assistant, with an entrepreneurial spirit, who can work independently to support the further development of the VICE Nordic HR department. Our offices is located in Central Copenhagen, and will be the HR Assistants primary place of business.
The HR Assistant is a part-time position of 20hours per week at VICE Nordic, where you will be supporting our HR Generalist with a large variety of administrative tasks. This includes but is not limited to; support with the practical surrounding on/offboarding, updating our HR system Workday and recruitment. Besides this you will help ensure that all HR processes are complied throughout the business, and you will assist in creating a business oriented HR department within a Creative Agency and Media Company. You will be expected to take ownership of your tasks and support the business with all HR related matters. As HR Assistant you will have a central and confidential position in the heart of the organisation.
- Update our internal sheets and HR system Workday, so information is accurate,
- Support on recruitment across all three territories.
- Onboarding of new VICE employees by ordering emails, equipment, introduce the Staff Handbook etc.
- Offboarding of terminated VICE employees by deactivating emails, collect equipment etc.
- Specify HR related guidelines for internal HR use and easy distribution in-house.
- Handle the administration of employee equipment.
- Research to further the development of the HR department.
- Develop our HR processes, ex onboarding, employee benefits and employer branding.
- Support Exec management with administrative tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- Insight into HR and HR theories is an advantage.
- Proactive and able to self motivate.
- Solution-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Very structured and detail-oriented.
- The ability to work in a, at times, hectic work environment.
- Efficient in Google docs and Microsoft Office Skills.
- A strong team-player with willingness to support and help others.
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English, both written and oral.
- Great interpersonal skills and an ability to relate professionally within all levels of the organisation.
WE’RE OFFERING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Develop your skill set by actively participating in an agency workflow.
- Learn HR processes through a steep learning curve.
- Work in one of the most well-known HR systems - Workday.
- Help influence and have a visible impact on a growing HR department.
- Work alongside talented and passionate colleagues in an international office.
- Contribute to the development of a growing, young business.
- Be a part of the VICE family.
We will be conduction interviews continuously so please do not hesitate to forward your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
VICE is a global youth media company and the industry leader in producing and distributing the best online video content in the world. Launched in 1994 as a punk magazine, VICE now operates in 36 countries and has expanded into a multimedia network, including the world's premier source for original online video, VICE.COM; an international network of digital channels; a television & feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; and a book-publishing division. Virtue Worldwide is VICE's in-house strategy and branding division, and one of the top agencies worldwide with big international clients.