We are expanding! Due to unprecedented growth, we are now looking to add to our HRIS Team. Why us? We have just rolled out phase 1 of Workday and this is a ground floor opportunity to be involved in the Phase 2 and 3 rollouts. The HRIS Associate is responsible for supporting the HRIS team and operational delivery within a rapidly growing and expanding HR function. This role maintains HR data integrity through a variety of data collection and submission processes; enters data into Workday as outlined in standard business processes; compiles and manipulates data to create basic reports that inform decision-making; provides general support for a variety of related HR systems and processes; provides administrative support to key HR initiatives. This position will report to the Global HRIS Manager.
- Supports HR and Global HRIS team in keying of employee data into all HR systems for all new hires, transfers, and terminations
- Review and audit HR data on a periodic basis; take actions to help ensure integrity in systems and processes
- Assist with HRIS system projects and initiatives
- Generates standard and ad hoc HR reports
- Monitors the Workday Helpdesk
- 1 year experience in Human Resources
- Proven history of accuracy and compliance in the Human Resources field
- Proficiency with an HRIS system; preferably ADP Workforce Now and Workday
- Advance knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Comfortable in Massive Excel Data sheets (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc)
- Strong attention to detail
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.