Develop ideas for video show franchises, events, media properties and 360 programs that we can partner with brands to create. Interact with many departments of the company (marketing, sales, design, production, media planning, web development, and others) by assisting creative development and overseeing execution of integrated projects from concept to production.
- Responding to RFPs from brands and agencies.
- Understanding of how ideas fit into broader brand and communication strategies.
- Generation of ideas to win new business and articulation of ideas in written form.
- Work with Art Department & Production to create presentation materials including keynote presentations, mood boards, storyboards, and video reels
- Execution of creative projects/concepts in a timely fashion.
- Give direction and notes to creative teams.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION:
- Bachelor of fine arts or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience spanning advertising agency, design, film, events, editorial, branded entertainment.
- We are looking for creative hybrids with various backgrounds and specific deep interests in youth culture.
- Keynote knowledge and experience.
- Deep knowledge and interest in digital, social media, content & technology.
- Passion, positivity, diligence, self-motivation, ability to work in modular teams and as an individual.
- VICE is an incredibly fast paced and creatively demanding environment and creatives will have to balance many projects at once with tight deadlines and production schedules.
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.