The Ad Operations Coordinator plays a pivotal role in delivering high impact ads across VICE Media’s portfolio of digital properties. In this role, the coordinator works cross functionally as the “engine” of VICE’s commercial organization, helping to not only ensure the delivery of high profile ad campaigns but to also serve as a technical expert in support of the strategy and sales teams.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage and traffic digital advertising campaigns across VICE properties, including desktop, mobile, tablet, and video.
- Partner with sales, campaign management, and other marketing solutions teams to ensure full delivery and optimal performance across campaigns
- Ensure creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting third party tags and pixels
- Investigate and resolve ad delivery issues and discrepancies
- Analyze ad-serving data and generate performance reporting
- Support Programmatic and Partnerships teams in day-to-day ad operations tasks
- Perform monthly revenue reconciliation of managed campaigns in tandem with Finance
- 1+ year in digital ad operations or related field
- Proficiency in DFP strongly preferred
- Familiarity with the digital advertising landscape, specifically ad serving and related technologies (brand safety, viewability)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that can be translated by both the technical minded and the sales minded
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong attention to detail and high capacity for problem solving
- High accuracy in the review of campaign data in auditing and data entry
- Willingness to perform tasks after-hours and on weekends when necessary
- Quick learner with the eagerness to learn new technologies and pioneer new workflow s
- Effective team player with strong resiliency
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.