Digital Yield is the foundation and future for VICE’s media business, by creating scalable solutions to help understand our rapidly growing global organization. This position will work in Vice’s fast-moving, creative, and fun work environment and offers unique ownership opportunities by creating new solutions that will be utilized across global sales teams. This opportunity is part of VICE's Revenue Operations team where you'll partner with the revenue operations, sales, and connection teams to manage VICE's various types of data sources, run experiments, and create new solutions for the business.
- Maintain relationships with Ad Product, Content and Product teams to understand new sales initiatives, troubleshoot current ad loads and provide insights regarding impact on revenue.
- Create weekly slides that include top level views of inventory utilization, sell through, revenue pacing, and revenue at risk.
- Maintain our internal proprietary cross platform inventory forecasting tool. This involves creating new sales products, ensuring avails/forecasting is correct and providing training to entire sales team.
- Work closely with finance to provide delivery metrics that ultimately provides the framework on weekly revenue pacing reporting.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual business scorecards and future expectations, utilizing revenue, delivery, and sell through data.
- Partner with Finance and Content teams during the annual budgetary process and revisions throughout the year.
- Manage and communicate business revenue KPIs, such as Revenue Per User and Impressions to Page View Ratio
- 3+ years of experience working in digital media required – Publisher or Ad Tech experience in Planning, Yield and or Sales Operations function
- 2+ years of ad operations experience for a premium publisher.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with, or knowledge of, data visualization, including usage of tools like Tableau.
- Passionate about interpreting data into recommendations and insights with the ability to clearly translate complex information to all layers of the organization.
- 1+ years of experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau or domo
- High level of proficiency with digital media sales and information platforms such as Operative, DFP, Moat, Krux, Google Analytics, CRM, and etc…
- Bachelor's Degree required.
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.