The Regional Audience Manager is an integral part of the VICE Media Solutions team, working to support global data-driven products within our DMP, ad server, and analytics platforms. Reporting to the Director of Audience Products and Platforms, the goal will be to focus on audience analysis and create data-driven solutions that allow the commercial team to become more efficient and effective to scale.
Our audience strategy is growing rapidly across the globe, and we’re working with some of the most sophisticated technology platforms to enable this. We are seeking someone with a keen interest in extracting insights from data, detail oriented, with an inquisitive mind. This role is central to a new chapter in our product and media roadmap.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with sales and clients to brainstorm and identify key audience insights that meet client objectives
- Make targeting recommendations as needed in response to RFPs
- Ensure all data-driven product needs are supported
- Perform internal product and competitive analyses, and communicate findings
- Support ongoing reporting around ad/data-driven products and performance
- Analyse the use of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data integrations
- Develop regional insight presentations from the audience analysis to support commercial needs
- Ensures clear communication of plans and strategies both internally to sales and externally to clients
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 yrs. in publisher or with digital media, social marketing/analytics, campaign reporting, ad ops, or media planning
- Experience preferred not necessary in the following platforms: Salesforce DMP, Bluekai, Adobe Audience Manager, Lotame, DFP, comScore, Global Web Index, Operative One, Google Analytics, Tableau/Domo Google Analytics, Grapeshot, YouTube Analytics, DFP, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Snapchat Analytics.
- Detail-oriented, thorough, decisive & expert level knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Strong disposition to learn, and an exceptional team player across several global departments
- Proven track record of delivering start to finish and complete deliverables w/ strategic thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong work ethic and has the ability to adhere to speed, accuracy and responsiveness thresholds
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities, duties and projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience in client relationships, services and presentations is a must
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and an exceptional organization skills
- High aptitude for managing expectations
- Solutions Oriented: propensity to solve matters rather than dwell on the problem at hand
- Authenticity, Integrity and Resiliency: takes pride and accountability for the work Informed: curious and interested in media industry news
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.