VICE is looking for someone with the ability and passion to liaison with both internal and external parties in selling and maintaining awareness of VICE’s off-platform advertising supply and Affiliate/eCommerce business. This role will work within Commercial Solutions and align closely with the Strategy & Operations team.
- Aid in on-boarding new partners/platforms
- Working cross functionally with internal and external vendors and teams
- Updating documents to assist VICE’s Strategy & Operations and Sales teams
- Work with external and internal teams to troubleshoot campaign issues relating to Vice’s off-platform supply and/or eCommerce business
- Keep abreast of live campaigns and make reallocations when necessary
- Work with Strategy & Operations team to optimize solutions leveraging publisher / platform partners and targeting tactics to improve performance on campaigns
- Help fulfill RFP asks directly related to Commercial Solutions products; strategize where to best place ad inventory dependent on client’s needs (brand safe environment, viewability, etc.)
- Maintain external marketing material and internal strategy and operational documents
- Fully adopt and own campaign pacing and optimization for the Vice Syndication Player
- Assist in the support and operationalization of VICE’s eCommerce business
- Generate revenue statements for partners; assist them with potential campaign-related finance issues; upkeep internal P&L’s
- Provide/Upkeep pacing and/or revenue reports when necessary
- 2 years experience within the Digital Media Industry in a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Have good knowledge surrounding video functionality on platforms such as Snapchat, YouTube, Apple News, and other video syndication platforms
- Knowledge of and experience with Affiliate Marketing and/or ECommerce
- Ability to liaison between multiple parties (Finance, Sales, External Companies, etc.)
- Extremely organized with the ability to understand, break down and communicate complex topics
- Passionate about VICE Content and the value of content distribution
- Eager to be involved with ad products unique to VICE and within the Digital Media marketplace
- Extremely proficient in GSuite products and Apple Keynote
- Knowledgeable of platforms such as ComScore, Quantcast, Nielsen, and familiar or interest in learning DFP, Operative One, Google Analytics, Data Visualization Tools, Google Analytics, and other Social Platform Analytics (Youtube, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter), Skimlinks, Amazon Affiliate, etc.
- Capable of navigating systems such as Operative, Salesforce, Netsuite (not a requirement but a bonus)
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.