The VICE US R&C team is looking to bring on a diligent, brutally organized individual to act as main database support for our rights management system. This is a Full-Time, initial contract position that would be temporary for 3-months with the potential to transition to a staff role.
The best candidate will be:
- Incredibly attentive to detail
- A creative problem solver
- A deeply critical thinker
- Unafraid of tackling hefty, sometimes repetitive metadata tasks
- Able to identify inconsistencies in data at a macro scale
- Understand how to correct those inconsistencies at a micro scale
- Capable of zooming out from the day-to-day to advise on operational changes or workflows needed in order to improve consistency going forward
- Able to distill large amounts of data down to clean-cut, digestible formats for various global teams & Executives
ADDITIONAL SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous experience with Google Data Studio, analytics, reporting and/or rights management systems
- Interest in the media industry and how it is structured
- Demonstrated ability to and/or interest in creating reports, templates, manipulating data, etc.