VICE is seeking a fearless and creative sales executive to be part of our revenue
driven, client centric media and content USH and Latam sales team. We’re looking
for someone who is a self-starter, who loves culture, and who is not afraid to go out
there and grow our business across the Miami, the USH and the Latam markets:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed your targets for lead handoffs and resulting pipeline and closed won deals.
- Hit quarterly personal and team revenue goals through media, content, sponsorship, and experiential sales via media agencies and brands direct.
- Generate opportunities weekly, via RFPs through specified media agencies and brand direct.
- Constantly evolve and improve your approach and processes for prospect development
- Drive partnership performance, engage with key partners, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Proactively identify and seek out client and industry relationships to optimize revenue
- Oversee the development of our responses to these briefs, via media plans and presentations.
- Present responses to clients and also educate marketplace on VICE offering
- Reports to USH & Latam Regional Sales Lead
- Works collaboratively with all internal departments across creative, media strategy, publishing, production to develop ideas and proposals.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years in sales (creative, content, media sales a plus)
- Deep understanding of VICE ecosystem and brand ethos
- Strong familiarity with Latinx and U.S. Hispanic culture
- Loves Miami and it’s creative culture and is excited to become a VICE ambassador in the city and region
- Self-starter, not afraid to go out there independently to creatively generate leads
- Proficient in Keynote
- Excited to be part of a team, with a team revenue goal
- Fluent in both English and Spanish