Account Manager sits within the Account Services division of VICE+ delivering digital programs. The Account Manager position is a client facing role responsible for both client management and project management in the development and delivery of brand-connected programs.
The Account Manager must be a self-motivated leader who can work with a large team on high dollar client programs programs on aggressive timelines.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for delivering best-in-class work on any given program.
- Establish priorities, leverage existing processes (and develop new ones) to achieve program objectives.
- Key client contact through execution
- Develop an understanding client business, needs, expectations, and requirements.
- Initiate strategies with planning department
- Oversee cross-department commercial teams from creative, production, and media.
- Work with sales team to insure a seamless transition and track effective targets sold through.
- Collaborate with editorial teams for sponsored by programs.
- Work with Account Director to find opportunities with active clients to upsell and grow the relationship.
- Ensure programs are running smoothly and communication is effective with both VICE teams and client
- Lead on the creation of key project documents including SOWs, creative decks, calendars, budgets and launch strategies for clients.
- Run client meetings, send recaps ,and next step emails.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 - 5 years of related industry experience preferably client facing account or production
- 2+ years of demonstrated track record with client relationships
- Experience managing teams
- A solid understanding of project management and delivery of interactive and offline initiatives
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and ability to problem solve
- Ability to multi-task, work within tight deadlines, and manage department calendars
- Strong client-service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.