VICE is the world’s preeminent youth media company and content creation studio. Launched in 1994, VICE now operates in over 30 countries and distributes its programming to viewers across digital, linear, mobile, film and socials. VICE includes an international network of digital channels; a weekly and daily news programming partnership with HBO; a television and feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; an in-house creative services agency; a book-publishing division; and a TV network, VICELAND.
- Assist with global consolidation and intercompany reconciliation process
- Compile month end foreign currency exchange rates
- Maintain month end close calendar and coordinate with global teams on month end close deliverables
- Analyze intercompany transactions to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Work directly with international accounting teams to resolve discrepancies
- Continuously identify and develop solutions to drive process efficiency
- Assist with preparation of audited financial statements & related footnotes disclosures
- Assist with ad hoc special projects as needed
- Bachelors in Accounting, with a solid understanding of US GAAP
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, public company experience preferred
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization globally
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and excellent work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Advance Excel skills, ability to handle large volume of data
- Exposure to foreign currency a plus
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.