VICE is the world’s preeminent youth media company and content creation studio. Launched in 1994, VICE now operates in over 30 countries and distributes its programming to viewers across digital, linear, mobile, film, and social channels. VICE includes an international network of digital channels; a weekly and daily news programming partnership with HBO; a television and feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; VIRTUE, an in-house creative services agency; and an international TV network, VICELAND.
The Integrated Programs Manager will support the sales team with strategic marketing initiatives that are rooted in TV on VICELAND with extensions across digital and social media and experiential. Your primary focus will be leading executions of all sponsorships that come in via various sales teams.
An ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, TV and digital sponsorships and relationship management with strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills. You will be a self- motivated problem solver who thinks strategically and works well under pressure. Strong presentation skills and ability to lead meetings are a must as you will be the main point of contact for all client needs as well as the person for all internal requests throughout the program’s lifecycle.
- Handle precise execution of all projects, with strong attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through
- Work reciprocally with key partners across VICE throughout the ideation, execution and stewardship process
- Understand and assist in contract creation as well as have a strong handle on final financials around proposals and executions, as well as internal budget to create the sponsorship
- Lead internal and external kick off calls to ensure proper set-up for every campaign
- Develop project timelines, reports, meeting agenda & recap notes, and regularly collaborate with clients throughout the execution process
- Manage and maintain positive client relationships
- Work with internal teams including marketing, media strategy and traffic to ensure media is delivered as sold
- Develop detailed and insightful recap decks upon completion of sponsored projects
- Actively participate in various meetings (team, inter-departmental), as well as client meetings or presentations, as needed
- Flexibility with work hours, and overnight/weekend travel, as required for project activation
- 3-5 years experience in media and marketing
- Experience across TV, digital, social and experiential/event marketing strongly preferred
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with energy and enthusiasm to take projects to completion
- Strong work ethic, ability to meet deadlines and willingness to work closely with many team members throughout various organizations
- Excellent writing, verbal and leadership skills
- Proven capacity to juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.