VICE is looking for dynamic contributors to grow its user acquisition team. Content ecosystems are always-changing, and at VICE, you’ll play a key role in our next big leap in audience and user growth.
This is a unique opportunity to drive growth at a premier global media brands, consumers, working on content and brands that immediately reach millions of people every day. If you’re a quantitative and creative problem solver excited to unlock major audience growth, then we’d love to meet you.
- Lead paid social and affiliate marketing channel strategy and launch large scale, breakthrough campaigns across VICE properties.
- Build an industry-leading optimization capability to maximize audience acquisition at efficient ROAS.
- Implement channel best practices
- Identify optimization opportunities using data
- Architect ambitious test plans across targeting, creative, platform, publishers, landing page, a network of sites and social properties, etc.
- Lead from the front and coach in-house social media managers.
- Determine KPIs, establish reporting, manage and own channel performance
- Provide thought leadership on attribution and channel incrementality for your channels
- Manage large marketing budgets and ensure we are allocating spend optimally across channels and marketing funnel
- Work cross-functionally with marketing stakeholders.
- 4+ years of experience in managing and optimizing paid digital acquisition/DR channels
- 3+ years of experience in managing paid social marketing strategy and operations
- Experience running in-house marketing strategy and hands-on campaign execution and operations
- Analytical experience in conducting own analysis on channel performance, identifying optimization opportunities and using data to inform business decisions and experience in Excel
- Communication experience
- Experience working with large budgets (7 figures)
- Have launched marketing campaigns in international markets (in addition to US)
- Experience with Basic/Intermediate SQL
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
- Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.