VICE is looking for dynamic contributors to grow its user acquisition team. Content ecosystems are always-changing, and at VICE, you’ll play a key role in our next big leap in audience and user growth.
This is a unique opportunity to drive growth at a premier global media brands, consumers, working on content and brands that immediately reach millions of people every day. If you’re a quantitative and creative problem solver excited to unlock major audience growth, then we’d love to meet you.
What you will do?
- Run and own the user acquisition P&L across entire games, working with cross-functional teams in Product, Marketing, Analytics and Engineering to drive the highest ROI possible
- Locate, negotiate and develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition.
- Conceptualize, execute and continually optimize mobile campaigns on every critical platform, including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Newsletters and much more.
- Lead UA reporting on your game titles, working with external partners & key internal executives to rapidly iterate on critical spending decisions in real-time
- Contribute winning ad creative ideas and run creative testing, working closely with Marketing to execute on breakthrough creative strategies to attract new users
- Grow and manage marketing partnerships for UA efforts across the globe
- Drive A/B & multivariate testing and present results to related teams
What you will need?
- BA or BS degree, preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience with a preference for Finance, Consulting, Business Analytics or Marketing Analytics
- A hunger to be at the forefront of the mobile advertising space and the mobile app market
- Creative problem-solving acumen, as well as analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions
- Strong proficiency with Google Analytics and/or Facebook Analytics
- Strong proficiency with Excel required, SQL is a big plus
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads and/or Google Ads is a plus
- Familiarity with CTR, CVR, CPI, ARPU, Retention and LTV is preferred
- Direct previous experience in mobile user acquisition is a plus, but not a requirement – we want determined, quantitative problem solvers with a passion for user growth
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
- Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.