VICE is the world’s preeminent youth media company and content creation studio. Launched in 1994, VICE now operates in over 30 countries and distributes its programming to hundreds of millions of viewers each month across digital, linear, mobile, film and socials. VICE includes an international network of digital channels; a television and feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; an in-house creative services agency; a book-publishing division; and an international TV network, VICELAND.
VICE's award-winning programming has been recognized by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Peabody Awards, Canadian Screen Award, Sundance Film Festival, PEN Center, Cannes Lions, Frontline Club, Knight Foundation, American Society of Magazine Editors, LA Press Club, and Webby Awards, among others.
JOB TITLE: Account Director, Virtue
REPORTS TO: Group Account Director, Virtue
OVERVIEW: The Account Director, Virtue focuses on managing the agency relationship with a client as well as larger marketing concerns, while overseeing administration of business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within an organization.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall growth and development of account through best in class client service and management of assigned projects
- Maintaining a high level of performance by the account teams and other agency personnel, as needed.
- Manages Client relationships and resolves functional conflicts
- Keeping Group Account Director informed of status of all account projects, problems, plans and meetings
- Insures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of the Agency to the assigned staff
- Executes duties and assignments as directed in compliance with corporate guidelines and objectives
- Maintains awareness and controls situations, which could lead to the risk of write-offs
- Maintains open and complete communications of Client issues with Group Account Director
- Insure that the staff works in conformance with Agency policies and procedures and public law.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a client service role at a digital publisher or advertising agency
- University or College degree required, preferably in one of these areas of focus; marketing/advertising, liberal arts, media, business
- Expertise in project management, demonstrated ability to multi-talk and set priorities
- Familiarity with video production process an asset
- Knowledge of sales process and Canadian media/advertising landscape
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Continually drive for results and highest quality standard
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Must be hard-working, determined, self-motivated
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Excel and Keynote
- Experience with CRM software – Saleforce an asset
***This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Vice Media are expected to perform tasks assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties***
If you do not hear back from us within one month of applying then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
VICE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, colour, religion, gender, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military status, veteran status, and any other classification protected by law. For questions or concerns please contact email@example.com.
Vice strives to provide equal access to our premises and to communicate with individuals in a manner that is accessible to all of our customers, and respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. For questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.