VICE is the world’s preeminent youth media company and content creation studio. Launched in 1994, VICE now operates in over 30 countries and distributes its programming to viewers across digital, linear, mobile, film and socials. VICE includes an international network of digital channels; a weekly and daily news programming partnership with HBO; a television and feature film production studio; a magazine; a record label; an in-house creative services agency; a book-publishing division; and a TV network, VICELAND.
Senior Manager, Treasury
The Senior Manager, Treasury will be a key piece of Vice’s Global Treasury team with responsibility for implementing cash management strategies and day to day bank interaction.
- Implementing cash management strategies to promote operational efficiency and reduce bank-related expense
- Determine daily cash position for all accounts globally, and ensure optimal levels of liquidity for all disbursement accounts
- Assist in the management of foreign exchange and interest rate exposures and hedging activities
- Develop and nurture banking relationships especially with relationship managers and credit card companies
- Execute the functions and responsibilities as Administrator for bank online systems and assignment of signatory authority for all operational and trust accounts
- Review and/or reconcile bank accounts
- Partner with FP&A team to develop and maintain cash flow models
- Assist in preparing audit schedules as requested
- Participate in developing and maintaining formal, written accounting/treasury policies and procedures
- Assist in maintaining a system of internal controls related to treasury cycle
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related major with knowledge of GAAP
- 5-7 years of corporate treasury and/or banking related experience
- Understanding of financial analysis and cash flow forecasting
- Expert Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills and the proven ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Must be detail-oriented with a strong commitment to quality and accuracy
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.