VICE is looking for a Salesforce Helpdesk Analyst with prior knowledge of a CRM system to be responsible for assisting the CRM Manager with responding to all support requests and solving or disseminating to various members of the Information Systems team as appropriate. This role is a terrific foot in the door for someone with prior systems related experience seeking to learn more about Salesforce and the media industry.
*This is a Part Time assignment that is scheduled to last approximately 1 year. The incumbent can be located in our Dumbo office or remotely*
- Triage support requests and escalate issues as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting our production Salesforce org
- Manage user provisioning and related access controls
- Monitor integration issues and escalate as needed
- Create training documentation and keep existing materials up to date
- Perform other duties as needed
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability and willingness to work across time zones
- Demonstrates self-discipline and motivation in all aspects of job performance
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work independently and be results driven
- Experience with and knowledge of Salesforce or any other CRM system
- Experience with any of the following tools or similar are preferred: Dataloader, NetSuite, JIRA
- SFDC ADM-201 certification is a plus
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.