VICE is seeking a sales executive to be part of a revenue driven, client centric media and content sales team of 6 and oversee the relationship with one of the largest media holding companies in NY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hit quarterly personal and team revenue goals through media, content, sponsorship, and experiential sales via media agencies and brands direct
- Be the highest level point of contact for the holding company.
- Generate opportunities weekly, via RFPs through specified media agencies - and brand direct.
- Oversee the development of our responses to these briefs, via media plans and presentations.
- Present responses to clients and also educate marketplace on VICE offering
- Reports to VP of Sales in NY
- Has support of an Account Executive and Sales Assistant
- Will manage and mentor Account Executive to become a sales manager
- Works collaboratively with all internal departments across creative, media strategy, publishing, production to develop ideas and proposals.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5-7+ years in media sales
- Expert in media strategy, custom content, and social distribution and activation
- Expert in media and advertising industry, and what youth media publishers are doing in the marketplace
- Deep understanding of VICE ecosystem and brand ethos
- Management experience
- Excited to be part of a team, with a team revenue goal
- Has high level relationships across media agencies, holding companies and target brands
- Highly proficient in Keynote
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.