Vice is currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team. This role will be responsible for assisting senior members of the team in an analytical capacity and play an integral part in planning the company’s long-term financial strategy, as well as helping to manage the Company’s relationships and interactions with the investment community.
This role will have exposure to key stakeholders across all lines of businesses and regions, as well as work closely with the Treasury and Accounting teams, to help identify and assess key drivers impacting the company’s performance. The ideal candidate is analytical, motivated, resourceful and eager to dive into data.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support long-range planning, annual budgeting, and quarterly financial forecasting through financial modeling
- Create presentation materials for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and manage forecast for consolidated P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and peer/competitor fundamentals, including financial performance
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years in a finance/analytical role (prefer background in investment banking, investment management, management consulting, FP&A, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to think analytically, problem-solve and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent financial modeling skills with extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the online advertising and media industries a plus
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.