Junior Program Manager sits within the Program Management division of VICE+ delivering digital (vice.com) programs. The Junior Program Manager position is an internal position responsible for supporting and running client programs.
Needs to be self-motivated, eager to learn and coordinate department and division efforts across the Commercial organization.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all levels of support in delivering best-in-class work for clients
- Develop an understanding of client businesses, needs, expectations, and requirements
- Help ensure that programs run smoothly and efficiently within the department
- Manage the process for how programs are wrapped and assets collected
- Play a supporting role on all programs including providing assistance to Program Managers and Account Directors
- Oversee the coordination of digital case study and award submissions
- Organize workflow, spreadsheets and trackers of all digital programs
- Manage department calendar, team correspondence, and schedule meetings
- Follow existing processes and work with team to develop new procedures
- Manage database of templates and project briefs
- Support Program Managers on project documents including SOWs, calendars and budgets
- Attend client meetings, take minutes, send re-caps, and next step emails
- Provide support on client program when key team personal are out of the office
- Create, gather, and assemble presentations for clients
EXPERIENCE + EDUCATION:
- 1-2 years of related industry experience, preferably in digital, video production, agency, or marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge or experience in marketing and advertising
- A understanding of project management
- Active and collaborative team player
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solver
- Proven ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines