Reporting to the VP of Investor Relations, the Manager/Senior Manager of Investor Relations will be a key member of the Corporate Finance team. This person will possess strong analytical expertise, effective communication skills (both written and verbal), and outstanding project and time management skills. The Manager/Senior Manager of Investor Relations will help manage the Company’s relationships and interactions with the investment community, as well as across the Company and the finance organization.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Help create quarterly earnings materials, including but not limited to the presentation, press release and Q&A materials, as well as conference presentations and various projects
- Participate in meetings and calls with the senior Finance team, the Executive team and investors to discuss the Company’s financial performance and strategy
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and peer/competitor fundamentals, including financial and stock performance
- Collaborate with other team members to develop the Company’s long-range plan and partner with the Corporate FP&A team to support the annual budget process, along with monthly and quarterly forecast updates
- Assist on corporate development projects as needed, including evaluation and identification of potential acquisitions, assessment of strategic alternatives and integration of acquired businesses
- Work with Accounting and Treasury to forecast long term cashflow
- 3-5+ years in a finance/analytical role (prefer background in investment banking, investment management, management consulting, FP&A, etc.)
- Excellent financial modeling skills with extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Superb communication skills
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Ability to make decisions and take initiative in the absence of perfect information
- Maintain accuracy and efficiency in a fast-paced, high growth operating environment, managing time effectively to address high priority items in a timely manner
- Able to independently balance a dynamic workload and exercise good judgement across a variety of requests
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and strong interest in process improvements
- High energy, positive, detail oriented with can do attitude
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising and media industries a plus
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.