Virtue Worldwide is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their Analytics team. In this role, you will be leveraging data to fuel our creative process and guide our decision making. It will require you to conduct analysis while harnessing the cultural aptitude and intellectual curiosity necessary to discover impactful insights.
What makes this unique is that you’ll be combining multiple research and analytical techniques across various brands and categories, allowing you to quickly evolve. You’ll have unique data sets, powerful tools, and you’ll be working within a strong, talented team that is making the world’s best and most versatile agency in the world.
If you’re ready to bring your whole self to work. If you want to make work that matters. If you want to provide yourself the opportunity for true personal and professional growth, this challenge is for you.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for leading the efforts to capture, analyze and synthesize data sets in order to create reports for specific business objectives. You should expect to:
- Analyze the results of Virtue initiatives across several channels, including website, media, social, mobile and video
- Translate data into insights that help clients understand audience needs, behavioral drivers and content performance, in a concise and effective manner
- Conduct proprietary research from multiple qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Create reports, dashboards and presentations that synthesize multiple data sets
- Inspire and inform internal teams with data driven insights
- Mentor and educate junior members
- Interact and collaborate across agency disciplines
- Implement and develop measurement strategies
- Manage of all relevant client data
Ideal candidates are:
- Numerical, analytical and detail orientated.
- Able to analyze and glean insights from multiple sources to creatively problem-solve and identify strategic implications and recommendations.
- Well versed in digital and social marketing
- Confident and compelling in presenting to senior clients
- Confident in their written and in-person communication skills
- Able to create an impactful narrative that delivers a clear and insightful point of view
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 2-4 years focus on two of the following: social analytics, social listening, website analytics, or digital analytics
- Experience with traditional research methods of quantitative (e.g. survey writing) and qualitative (e.g. focus groups) is a plus
- Experience with MRI, Simmons or GWI
- Strong proficiency within Keynote/Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience in working with relational databases
- Experience in writing moderately complex SQL queries
- Strong abilities in data modeling (both relational and non-relational)
- Understanding of data pipelines preferred
- High level understanding of REST APIs preferred