VICE Short Form is looking for an Archival PA to script, oversee edit and clear VICE video content.
- Work closely with editors to provide creative solutions for third-party material needs
- Script archival cut downs, making sure captivating story is a always told
- See the Cut Down process through delivery
- Liaise with the legal department on fair use calls, clearance issues,
amendments to licensing forms, etc.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years relevant experience in related field: experience in both news and archival a must!
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in high-pressure environment
- Must have drive to take on projects with minimal supervision
- Well versed in Snapchat and Instagram platform
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.