- Acts as a point of coordination to streamline team communication
- Implements tracking and provide timely status reporting to Coordinating Producer
- Responsible for setting up new vendors and processing invoices for approval
- Manages production needs and organizes receipts for reconciliation
- Oversees the department’s weekly staffing schedule and coordinates conference rooms
- Collects and codes timesheets for freelance team members
- Completes checklists for new hires/transfers/terminations/leaves including – managing contact lists, email distributions, staff calendar, share drive access, etc.
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented, extremely organized, and adapts to change with ease
- Ability to prioritize well, manage complex projects, and produce quality results under deadline
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive approach towards creating solutions
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Background in media, film, or digital industry preferred
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.