Virtue Worldwide is looking for an Analyst to join their Analytics team. In this role, you will be leveraging data to fuel our creative process and guide our decision making. It will require you to conduct analysis while harnessing the cultural aptitude and intellectual curiosity necessary to discover impactful insights.
What makes this unique is that you’ll be combining multiple research and analytical techniques across various brands and categories, allowing you to quickly evolve. You’ll have unique data sets, powerful tools, and you’ll be working within a strong, talented team that is making the world’s best and most versatile agency in the world.
If you’re ready to bring your whole self to work. If you want to make work that matters. If you want to provide yourself the opportunity for true personal and professional growth, this challenge is for you.
Analysts are responsible to capture, analyze and synthesizes data sets to create reports for specific business objectives. You should expect to:
- Analyze the results of Virtue initiatives across several channels, including website, media, social, mobile and video
- Translates data into insights that help clients understand audience needs, behavioral drivers and content performance, in a concise and effective manner
- Conduct proprietary research from multiple qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Create reports, dashboards and presentations that synthesize multiple data sets
- Inspire internal teams with data driven insights
- Implements measurement strategies
- Responsible for the maintenance of all relevant client data
- Highly versed in analytic methodologies and modeling
Ideal candidates are:
- Numerical, analytical and detail orientated.
- Able to manage their time and meet deadlines
- Action orientated
- Self-motivated and able to learn on the fly
- Confident and compelling in presenting to senior clients
- Excellent written and in-person communication skills
- Able to create an impactful narrative that delivers a clear and insightful point of view
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, social sciences or mathematics
- 2+ years focus on two of the following: social analytics, social listening, website analytics, or digital analytics
- Experience in data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with MRI, Simmons or GWI
- Strong proficiency within Keynote/Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience in working with relational databases
- Experience in writing moderately complex SQL queries
- Strong abilities in data modeling (both relational and non-relational)
- Understanding of data pipelines preferred