We are looking for an outstanding Finance Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to join our Corporate FP&A team in Brooklyn, New York. This role reports to our Sr. Director, FP&A and supports our global budgeting & forecasting process, prepares internal and external monthly reporting, reports key metrics, and completes ad hoc financial analysis, with a focus on budgeting, forecasting and tracking Global SG&A expenses. This role interfaces with the various department and business line heads around the world to provide insightful an actionable analytical support to identify opportunities to improve process, efficiency, profitability, & productivity. This position must handle multiple assignments in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Manage local SG&A budgeting and forecasting processes, align business line and department head needs, and provide ongoing support throughout the year
- Understand and track global SG&A functions, drive cost savings initiatives, headcount analysis, special projects, and overhead allocations
- Provide relevant and insightful financial analysis with respect to consolidated results across diverse businesses for budgets, forecasts, monthly/quarterly results
- Participate in consolidating analyses and materials for senior management, investor relations and Board of Directors presentations
- Support global implementation of reporting and budgeting tools including data validation, report writing, and training assistance
- Prepare financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for a variety of special projects that may include revenue and sales, long term planning, M&A, financings, new business initiatives and other ad-hoc projects for senior management team
- Assist in the upgrade of reporting standards through the pursuit of accuracy and continuous process improvement and liaison with the various business departments.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or other business related field
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience in an analytical and/or planning role in consulting, banking, advertising/media
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting, financial principles and ability to apply in a business setting
- International experience including intercompany transactions and Fx analysis
- Ability to make decisions and take initiative in the absence of perfect information
- Maintain accuracy and efficiency in an especially fast-paced, high growth operating environment, managing time effectively to address high priority items in a timely manner
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel, report writing, and experience working with data cubes
- High energy, positive, detail oriented, with can do attitude
- Knowledge of online advertising/media business and prior experience using Adaptive Insights a plus
If you require a reasonable accommodation during the application and selection process, please let us know. We will work together to best meet your needs.
Equal Employment Opportunities: VICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that strives to create and maintain a workplace that celebrates inclusion and diversity. At VICE, we understand that inclusion and diversity is a major benefit to our employees, our readers and viewers, and our company culture. We treat all applicants and employees fairly without regard to age, alienage or citizenship status, color, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status and partnership status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, caregiver status, credit history, unemployment status, salary history, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking and sex offenses, status as a veteran or active military service member, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
VICE requires that all employees have proper authorization to work in the U.S. Should an applicant require employment sponsorship, VICE will determine, in its sole discretion, whether such sponsorship will be provided.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the New York City Fair Chance Act or other applicable laws.
*Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation. The requirements and essential functions described above are not an exhaustive list and instead are meant to describe the general nature and level of work required of the job. VICE reserves the right to modify the essential functions of this position where a legitimate business exists.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, VICE does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.